Honored that “Pink Goldfish 2.0” is considered “One of 7 Marketing Books That Will Help You Dominate Your Industry” by Forbes.
Big thanks to Serenity Gibbons for including David Rendall and me on the list.
We are in some great company. The other books and authors included are:
– Drew Neisser — “Renegade Marketing: 12 Steps to Building Unbeatable B2B Brands”
– Dan Gingiss — “The Experience Maker: How to Create Remarkable Experiences That Your Customers Can’t Wait to Share.” (just saw Dan present to AMA Triangle and he was fantastic)
– Dorie Clark – “The Long Game: How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World” (Congrats Dorie as this just became a Wall Street Journal bestseller)
– Kimberly A. Whitler — “Positioning for Advantage: Techniques and Strategies to Grow Brand Value”
– Jeff Perkins — “How Not to Suck at Marketing”
and (bonus points for the longest title)
– Michael F. Schein — “The Hype Handbook: 12 Indispensable Success Secrets from the World’s Greatest Propagandists, Self-Promoters, Cult Leaders, Mischief Makers, and Boundary Breakers”
Here’s what Serenity shared about Pink Goldfish 2.0:
“Boring. It’s the one-word reason so many organizations fail to capture attention. Even if you have the greatest product in the universe, yawn-worthy advertising won’t earn you much traction. Pink Goldfish sets up a seven-point journey to true differentiation in your field.
Forget perfection and ditch sameness. Instead, learn how to magnify your corporate uniqueness in the most irresistible way. After sitting down with this book, you won’t see your flaws in the same way. If you’ve been searching for a book to work through with your whole marketing team to promote innovative thinking, this one’s your winner.”
What are you waiting for?
Pick up a copy of “Pink Goldfish 2.0.” Link in the comments. Because in the words of Serenity, “Your next epiphany may only be a page away.”
Or reach out to David and me to schedule a keynote, workshop, or a Goldfish Tank program.
Follow me on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Stan Phelps walks the walk. He stands out in the sea of sameness by modeling his own Differentiated Experience (DX) message: Differentiation isn’t just about what you say, it’s about what you do and, more importantly, how and why you do it. Stan leverages his unique collection of 5,000+ case studies on customer, employee, and brand experience to engage audiences with informative learning-based experiences. He believes purposeful DX wins the hearts of employees and customers, and differentiation ultimately boosts loyalty, retention, referrals, and results.
Find Stan’s in-person and virtual keynotes, workshops, and Goldfish tank programs at StanPhelps.com.