With the removal of the mask mandate, capacity limits, and physical distancing for those vaccinated, how can we keep things safe for everyone?
I propose a three-tiered process using ribbons. The VIP system is simple. Events will ask for proof of vaccination or medical exemption going forward. Based on the response, a ribbon will be attached to your badge:
– For those who show their vaccination card, they’ll receive a light green ribbon that says VACCINATED
– For those with a written medical exemption (for example, organ recipients typically can not get vaccinated), they’ll receive a bright yellow ribbon that says IMMUNOCOMPROMISED
– For those who don’t provide either, they’ll receive a scarlet red ribbon that says PERSONAL CHOICE
I think the three ribbons of this VIP system should suffice. But if we want to entertain additional ribbons, I’m all for it. A couple of events I love are ribbon crazy. Shoutout to the National Speakers Association Influence and the American Marketing Association Leadership Summit.
What additional ribbons would be helpful?
– a black ribbon that says ANTI-VACCER
– a blue ribbon that says DEMOCRATIC HOAX
– a flag ribbon that says QANON SUPPORTER
Any other suggestions?
Stan Phelps walks the walk. He stands out in the sea of sameness by modeling his own Differentiated Experience (DX) message: Differentiation isn’t just about what you say, it’s about what you do and, more importantly, how and why you do it. Stan leverages his unique collection of 5,000+ case studies on customer, employee, and brand experience to engage audiences with informative learning-based experiences. He believes purposeful DX wins the hearts of employees and customers, and differentiation ultimately boosts loyalty, retention, referrals, and results.
Find Stan’s in-person and virtual keynotes, workshops, and Goldfish tank programs at StanPhelps.com.