7 takeaways from The 2021 Customer Experience Outlook. I was honored to be one of eight contributors to a free eBook spearheaded by Kerry Bodine of Bodine & Co. Grab your free copy of the report here.
If TL;DR is your go-to phrase or if you want a preview of what’s inside, here’s 7 takeaways:
1. “COVID: Opportunity Within Crisis” by Don Peppers
Takeaway: Digital innovations and change forced by the pandemic are here to stay.
2. “Creating Better Experiences With A Growth Mindset” by Kerry Bodine
Takeaway: Shed the fixed mindset. Stay green and growing.
3. “Developing and Maintaining a Customer-Centric Culture” by Annette Franz
Takeaway: Culture = Values + Behavior. Know’em and live’em.
4. “Transform or Fail — Business Transformation is No Longer Optional!” by Ian Golding
Takeaway: Continuous customer-focused change is the only survival strategy.
5. “Let Goodness in Business Prevail” by Jeanne Bliss
Takeaway: Demonstrate kindness, deliver grace, and build trust.
6. “Six CX Trends You Cannot Ignore” by Shep Hyken
Takeaway: Empathy matters. Put the personal back into the personalized experience.
7. “The Value of Customers and The Impact on A Business’s Financial Status” by Dr. Natalie Petouhoff
Takeaway: Customer value trumps financial performance.
Stan Phelps walks the walk. He stands out in the sea of sameness by modeling his own Differentiated Experience (DX) message: Differentiation isn’t just about what you say, it’s about what you do and, more importantly, how and why you do it. Stan leverages his unique collection of 5,000+ case studies on customer, employee, and brand experience to engage audiences with informative learning-based experiences. He believes purposeful DX wins the hearts of employees and customers, and differentiation ultimately boosts loyalty, retention, referrals, and results.
Find Stan’s in-person and virtual keynotes, workshops, and Goldfish tank programs at StanPhelps.com.