7 takeaways from The 2021 Customer Experience Outlook. I was honored to be one of eight contributors to a free eBook spearheaded by Kerry Bodine of Bodine & Co. Grab your free copy of the report here.
If TL;DR is your go-to phrase or if you want a preview of what’s inside, here’s 7 takeaways:
1. “COVID: Opportunity Within Crisis” by Don Peppers
Takeaway: Digital innovations and change forced by the pandemic are here to stay.
2. “Creating Better Experiences With A Growth Mindset” by Kerry Bodine
Takeaway: Shed the fixed mindset. Stay green and growing.
3. “Developing and Maintaining a Customer-Centric Culture” by Annette Franz
Takeaway: Culture = Values + Behavior. Know’em and live’em.
4. “Transform or Fail — Business Transformation is No Longer Optional!” by Ian Golding
Takeaway: Continuous customer-focused change is the only survival strategy.
5. “Let Goodness in Business Prevail” by Jeanne Bliss
Takeaway: Demonstrate kindness, deliver grace, and build trust.
6. “Six CX Trends You Cannot Ignore” by Shep Hyken
Takeaway: Empathy matters. Put the personal back into the personalized experience.
7. “The Value of Customers and The Impact on A Business’s Financial Status” by Dr. Natalie Petouhoff
Takeaway: Customer value trumps financial performance.
Follow me on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Stan Phelps walks the walk. He stands out in the sea of sameness by modeling his own Differentiated Experience (DX) message: Differentiation isn’t just about what you say, it’s about what you do and, more importantly, how and why you do it. Stan leverages his unique collection of 5,000+ case studies on customer, employee, and brand experience to engage audiences with informative learning-based experiences. He believes purposeful DX wins the hearts of employees and customers, and differentiation ultimately boosts loyalty, retention, referrals, and results.
Find Stan’s in-person and virtual keynotes, workshops, and Goldfish tank programs at StanPhelps.com.